The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- In the Extended menu, select the Screen Type setting and select the appropriate aspect ratio for your input signal. The aspect ratio of your input signal should match the Screen Type setting.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to set the image aspect ratio to Normal.
Note: Depending on the input resolution, you may not be able to change the aspect ratio while using an HDMI source. Try changing the output resolution of the input signal device instead.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- Set the Scale setting to Off in the projector's Signal menu.
- To match the projector's native aspect ratio, select a resolution that has a ratio of 16:10, such as 1920 × 1080 or 1280 × 720.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Jun 17, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!