Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Press the projector's On button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- If the projector does not respond when you press any buttons on the projector, an internal error may have occurred in the projector. Contact Epson for help.
- Adjust the Brightness setting on the Image menu.
- Adjust the brightness of your projector's light source.
- Check the Display menu to make sure the Messages setting is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- The projector may not be able to project copyrighted videos that you play back on a computer. For details, see the manual supplied with your computer.
Adjusting the Brightness
Unlocking the Projector's Buttons
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Apr 28, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!