Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus. Make sure the projector has been on for at least 20 minutes before adjusting the focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting in the Image menu to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings in the Signal menu.
- If you are projecting from a computer, try using a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Buttons
Cleaning the Lens
Projector Setup and Installation Options
General Projector Specifications
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Supported Monitor Display Resolutions
Published: Apr 28, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!