There is no sound. What should I do?
If there is no sound from the external speaker when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- You must connect external speakers to the projector to hear sound.
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Make sure external speakers are connected.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the control panel or remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio out cable connection between the projector and your external speakers.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to PCM output.
- Make sure the connected audio cable is labeled "No Resistance."
- If you are using a Mac and you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, make sure your Mac supports audio through the HDMI port. If not, you need to connect an audio cable directly to your speaker system.
- If you want to use a connected audio source when the projector is off, set the Standby Mode option to Communication On and make sure the A/V Settings options are set correctly.
- If you want to use a connected audio source when the projector isn't projecting any images, set the Quick Startup option in the Operation menu to Off and make sure the A/V Output setting in the Extended > A/V Settings menu is set to Always On.
Controlling the Volume with the Volume Buttons
Connecting to External Speakers
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Apr 28, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!