The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- In the Extended menu, select the Screen Type setting and select the appropriate aspect ratio for your input signal. The aspect ratio of your input signal should match the Screen Type setting.
- Select a different image aspect ratio in the projector's Image menu.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal.
- If you are using a VGA connection, set the projector's Auto Setup setting to On so the projector automatically optimizes the computer image quality.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- Set the Scale setting to Off in the projector's Signal menu.
- Match the projector's native aspect ratio. The specification will depend on the lens you use with the projector. The native aspect ratio can be 4:3, 16:9 or 16:10.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Apr 28, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!