The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
- Adjust the Arc Correction setting to correct the image shape when projecting onto a curved surface.
- Adjust the Point Correction setting to correct any slight distortion.
Published: Mar 23, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!