The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- In the Installation menu, select the Screen Type setting and select the appropriate aspect ratio for your input signal. The aspect ratio of your input signal should match the Screen Type setting.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to set the image aspect ratio to Native.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- Match the projector's native aspect ratio. Select the following resolution ratio:
Input Signal Settings - Signal I/O Menu
Published: May 25, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!