The product's status lights don't flash or turn on. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the power cord is plugged into a functioning outlet.
- Make sure the product is turned on and projecting an image.
- Make sure the lights are enabled. To enable the lights, press the Menu button on the remote control and select Operation > Indicators > On.
- Make sure the Control Panel Lock Setting is off. To turn off this setting, press the Menu button on the remote control and select Management > Control Panel Lock > Off.
- Try unplugging the projector for 20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Make sure the Indicators setting in the Operation menu is not turned Off.
Published: May 25, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!