The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
If the projector does not respond to remote control commands, try the following solutions:
- Check that the remote control batteries are installed correctly and have power. If necessary, replace the batteries.
- Make sure you are operating the remote control within the reception angle and range of the projector.
- Make sure the projector is not warming up or shutting down.
- Check to see if a button on the remote control is stuck down, causing it to enter sleep mode. Release the button to wake the remote control up.
- Make sure you are using the projector remote control and not the remote control for Android TV.
- Strong fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight, or infrared device signals may be interfering with the projector's remote receivers. Dim the lights or move the projector away from the sun or interfering equipment.
- If you lose the remote control, you can purchase another from an Epson parts distributor.
Replacing the Remote Control Batteries
Pairing the Remote Control
Remote Control Operation
Where to Get Help (U.S. and Canada)
Where to Get Help (Latin America)
Projector Light Status
Projector Parts - Remote Control
Published: Oct 20, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!