The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you are mounting the projector from the ceiling, use the adjustment controls on the mount at the time of installation.
- Adjust the image shape using the Geometry Correction menu settings.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
- Adjust the Curved Surface setting to adjust the corners and sides of an image projected on a curved surface.
- Adjust the Point Correction setting to correct slight distortion that affects a portion of the screen.
Correcting Image Shape with H/V-Keystone
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: Apr 6, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!