How do I record a video?
Follow the steps below.
- Set the resolution under SXGA.
- If necessary, select the settings you want to use. Click the Settings button and select the Video tab.
- Select the default video format, quality level, and other properties.
- Set the maximum duration of each video (up to 8 hours) and see how much hard disk space it will use.
- To capture sound, click the Settings button, select the Audio tab, and select ELPDC11 from Audio Device.
- Click the Record Video button to start recording. Click Record Video again to stop.
- You can also use the button on the control panel to start and stop recording.
When you connect with the computer, you cannot use two document cameras at the same time. In case you connect two document cameras, unplug all the cables and reconnect them. Never unplug the USB cable while you are recording.
Published: Oct 13, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!