How do I display a slideshow?
Follow the steps below.
Note: You'll need to store images in the document camera's internal memory or on an SD card, to display a slideshow.
- Press the Menu button and select Memory.
- Select Internal Memory (to view images in internal memory) or SD Card (to view images on your SD card, if inserted). When you see the screen like below, highlight the arrow and press Enter to view more images.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight each image to be displayed in the slideshow, and press Enter to select it. (Press Enter again to deselect it.) A checkmark is added to the selected images. Note: To add checkmarks to all images, choose Select All. To remove all checkmarks, choose Select All again.
- Select Slideshow to display the first image in the slideshow.
- Press to advance to the next image or press to return to the previous image.
- End the slideshow by pressing while the last image is displayed. Or press Menu or Esc to end the slideshow at any time.
To rotate an image, use the arrow buttons to highlight it and press Enter to select it. (Press Enter again to deselect it.) A checkmark is added to the image. In the same way, select any additional images you want to rotate.Select Rotate. All checkmarked images are rotated 90 degrees clockwise.
Note: Image quality may decrease slightly after rotating an image. Also, if your photo is time-stamped, the date will be changed to a default value.
Published: Oct 14, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!