When I use the pendant microphone kit, there is no sound. What should I do?
Try these solutions:
- If you can't hear audio from the microphone, make sure that the Gain control wheel on the pendant microphone is set so that the white line is next to Up, but still visible.
- Try increasing the volume. Depending on your audio source, it's possible that no sound may be heard at lower settings.
- If you've connected an external audio device such as an MP3 player, make sure its volume control is adjusted to allow sound output.
- Press the Audio Mute button on the Connection & Control Box to make sure the sound wasn't muted or turned off.
- Make sure the Connection & Control Box is turned on.
- Check to make sure that the pendant microphone's power button is green. If it's red or not lit, replace the batteries.
- Adjust the Gain control on the pendant microphone to increase the microphone sensitivity.
- Make sure that the pendant microphone is positioned with the black emitter window facing away from you and is free of obstructions.
- Check the connection of the pendant microphone to the IR reveiver module.
- Check to see if the IR dome sensor's red power light is lit. If it's not, make sure the cables are connected properly.
Published: Oct 10, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!