Nothing is projected on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following:
- After you press the power button, wait a few moments for the image to appear. It takes approximately 20 seconds for the product to project an image.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and the product.
- To project live images from the product, press the button on the product or the remote control.
- Select the correct source on your projector. The source refers to the port on the projector to which you have connected the cable.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your document camera is in sleep mode. Make sure the image has not been "muted" or temporarily turned off.
- If the power indicator on the product flashes, reconnect the power cord. If no images are projected even after pressing the power button again, stop using the product, contact Epson support.
- Make sure the projector and product are not connected to a USB hub.
- If you're connecting a laptop, set up the laptop to display on an external monitor.
- If use Miracast to connect, it may take some time to connect. If it doesn't connect, restart the display device.
Published: Apr 25, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!