How do I add a printer or print queue in macOS 13?
Do the following:
- Select the menu, then select System Settings > Printers & Scanners.
- Click the Add Printer, Scanner, or Fax button.
- Select your printer from the Add Printer list, and then click Select Software from the Use drop-down menu.
- Select your printer in the Printer Software list, then click OK.
Note: The Epson driver for your printer should appear at the top of the list. If your printer does not appear at the top of the list, use the Filter option to find your printer.
- The Add Printer window should appear again. Make sure your Epson printer is selected and click Add.
Your printer should now appear in the Printers list.
Published: Oct 21, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!