I'm having issues with the print settings in macOS 13 after I updated to the operating system. What should I do?
You need to remove the existing print queue and then reinstall it. Follow these steps:
- From our main support page, select your product.
- Select macOS 13 in the Operating System drop-down box, if necessary, then click GO.
- Download and install the Printer Driver for your product.
Note: If a Drivers and Utilities Combo Package is not available for your product, check back later.
- Select the menu > System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > your printer (from the Printers list) > Remove Printer. This will remove the existing print queue.
- Click the Add Printer, Scanner, or Faxbutton.
- Select your printer from the Add Printer list and click Select Software from the Use drop-down menu.
- Select your printer in the Printer Software list, click OK, and then click Add. This adds the print queue again.
Published: Oct 21, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!