Will I be able to use Epson Scan or Epson Scan 2 with my scanner if I upgrade to Windows 10?
Yes, you will if the software is available for your scanner. However, if you upgrade from Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, you may need to reinstall Epson Scan or Epson Scan 2 after the upgrade.
To reinstall Epson Scan or Epson Scan 2, do the following:
- If your Epson product CD indicates support for Windows 10, follow the instructions that came with your Epson product.
- If your Epson product CD does not indicate support for Windows 10 or you do not have a CD-ROM drive, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Epson Support page and search for your product.
- Select Downloads > Drivers and download the Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility or Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.