Wireless & Wired Projection
From your computer, there are various ways to project content without needing to use a wire:
- Select a wireless-ENABLED projector . This means the projector comes with built-in wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n). Once you plug the included LAN module into the projector, it will project wirelessly.
- Select a wireless-OPTIONAL projector, and purchase the wireless LAN module that is needed to enable the wireless function. Simply plug the purchased LAN module into the projector, and it will project wirelessly.
Once your projector is configured to project wirelessly, use one of the following methods to start projecting your content without cables:
- Install the free EasyMP software onto a computer to wirelessly project content from that computer to any network-capable Epson projector.
- Use the Quick Wireless Connect USB Key (purchased separately) for quick and convenient pairing to a network without the need to install software. Simply plug the USB key into the wireless-enabled projector and then the computer for easy and instant wireless pairing.
- Use the free iProjection App for iOS and Android to project content from a smart device to the big screen. Simply install the app onto your compatible smart device and connect the device to the wireless-enabled projector.