Epson SurePress L-6534VW Digital Label Press
Epson high-quality, UV, linehead, inkjet label press begins a new era
Epson's new generation linehead, inkjet label press with LED UV curing ink, the L-6534VW, enables high-speed printing that's ideal for producing labels and packaging with outstanding scratch and weather resistance. The new generation PrecisionCore® linehead, center drum system, and digital varnish deliver high-quality images. The space-saving, compact design integrates all of the functions required for production, such as Corona treatment, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit.
Pinning technology offers ultra high-quality images. White ink and digital varnish printing dramatically increase the range of applications. The Epson-developed pinning technology controls the range of ink scattering and realizes ultra sharp dots and incredibly thin lines. The Epson digital-quality color gamut, tonal gradation, flat print and lack of graininess help those in the prime label industry overcome their hesitation to using UV ink. Now UV printing can be used in more discriminating areas such as health and beauty, nutraceuticals, and food and beverage, as well as standard consumer packaged goods such as car polish, lawn and garden care, and household cleaner labels. In White ink printing, Surface-White Print and Reverse-White Print are available to extend the range of expression on clear and metalized films. With the brand-new digital varnish ink, a gloss or matte finish can be selected for the overall label, and appealing partial accents can even be added using glossy or matte spot varnish.
- Epson technology: PrecisionCore printhead, ink, robotic control, software and firmware
- High-speed printing up to 164 ft/min; ideal for jobs up to 13.39" (width)
- CMYK, White, and digital varnish inks installed in-line
- Digital varnish ink provides a variety of surface finishes
- Original LED UV curing ink eliminates the need for precoating of the substrate and can be used with off-the-shelf substrates
- Automated control and in-line inkjet nozzle testing keeps productivity high, TCO low, and press operation simple
- Epson Inks Comply with Regulations from the EuPIA and United States Food and Drug Administration, and Meet FCM and GMP Standards
- Model: C11CH31201