Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Connection or Setup
- Paper or Media
- Print Quality or Appearance
- Software or Setup
- Which connection types does the product support?
- How do I change the product's default settings?
- How do I print on multipart forms?
- How do I reset the product?
- Which printers can the product emulate?
- How do I print labels?
- How do I select bar codes on the product?
- The print starts too high or too low on the page. What should I do?
- Can I lock the product's control panel buttons?
- Vertical lines do not align properly when I print. What should I do?
This document will assist you with product unpacking, installation and setup.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document contains information about using the product on a network.
This document contains notices and Epson's limited warranty for this product.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.
Thank you for your interest in Epson. To subscribe and receive promotional emails, please visit Epson Global to find your local site.
Our system shows that the email that you entered might be incorrect or undeliverable. Please confirm your email address is correct before continuing. Email should be a email@example.com format with no space before or after.