Due to recent events, our hours of operation have temporarily been reduced. To ensure uninterrupted support, please use the self-help tools offered on our website. If you need to contact us, we urge you to email us with your questions by clicking the "Contact Us" tab below, rather than call. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience.
Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Connection or Setup
- Paper or Media
- Print Quality or Appearance
- Software or Setup
- Which connection types does the product support?
- How do I print labels?
- Which printers can the product emulate?
- How do I change the product's default settings?
- Vertical lines do not align properly when I print. What should I do?
- The print starts too high or too low on the page. What should I do?
- How do I print on multipart forms?
- How do I select bar codes on the product?
- Can I lock the product's control panel buttons?
- How do I reset the product?
This document will assist you with product unpacking, installation and setup.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document contains information about using the product on a network.
This document contains notices and Epson's limited warranty for this product.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 6 am – 6 pm (PT)
Hours :NOTICE: Due to recent events, our hours of operation have temporarily changed to Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (PT). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience.
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.