Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Cloud or Mobile
- Connection or Setup
- Error Messages or Lights
- Image Quality or Appearance
- Remote Control or Projector Buttons
- There is no sound. What should I do?
- I forgot the projector's password. What should I do?
- Which user-replaceable parts or accessories are available for my product?
- How should I transport the product?
- How do I replace the lamp?
- The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
- How do I install the USB Display software on my computer?
- How do I play sound through my product?
- Can I extend the life of the lamp by adjusting the lamp's consumption level?
- The product won't go into sleep mode. What should I do?
- How do I configure my product for rear and/or ceiling placement?
- Is there a recommended sequence for turning on the projector and connected equipment?
- Can I place the projector on a table instead of mounting it on the ceiling?
- How do I connect my projector to a Mac if my Mac does not include a compatible video output port?
- Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
- How do I set a password on my product?
- How do I project two images simultaneously?
- How do I change the image source?
- How do I connect a USB device or camera to the projector?
- How do I connect my image source to the product?
- No image or the incorrect image displays when I project through a USB connection. What should I do?
- I see a color cast over the projected image. What should I do?
- A black box appears where a video should appear when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- How can I improve the image quality?
- The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
- What do the different Color Modes do?
- The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
- The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
This document contains quick setup instructions for this product, and your Epson America, Inc. Limited Warranty.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document contains the Open Source Software License information for this product.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Get Social With Us