- How should I clean and disinfect the product?
- What safety precautions should I follow when using this product?
- Which type of external device can I connect to the product?
- What is the Moverio Link Pro app?
- How do I connect the Intelligent Controller to a wireless network?
- The GPS does not indicate an accurate location when I try to register the GPS positioning. What should I do?
- Does the product have a built-in camera?
- Can I connect an external camera to the product?
- Which type of sensors does the product have?
- The Intelligent Controller does not charge. What should I do?
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This product is a controller that connects to the EPSON smart glass MOVERIO series headset and uses an app to display and share information.
This document describes Epson's limited warranty for the BT-45 (warranty valid in the U.S. and Canada).
This document describes Epson's limited warranty for the BO-IC400N Intelligent Controller (warranty valid in the U.S. and Canada).
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.
Thank you for your interest in Epson. To subscribe and receive promotional emails, please visit Epson Global to find your local site.
Our system shows that the email that you entered might be incorrect or undeliverable. Please confirm your email address is correct before continuing. Email should be a email@example.com format with no space before or after.