- Click the appropriate button below to download the software, then install it.
- When you see this window, click your language.
- Click Start installation.
- When you see the license agreement window, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Note: When you are prompted to select settings, choose the defaults recommended by the software.
- When you see this window, click Finish.
- Select Power PDF Standard from the Nuance Power PDF Standard folder in the Start menu.
- When you see this window, select Activate product and click Next.
- Enter the serial number from your Nuance software serial numbers sheet and click Next.
Note: You do not need to include the hyphens when you enter the serial number. The software automatically adds them.
- Click Exit and restart your computer.
- When you see this window, make sure Register online is selected and click OK.
- When you see the Product registration web page, follow the on-screen instructions to register your software.
Note: If you don't have a Nuance ID, you must create one to complete registration.
*Software Setup Note*
You need to set up your scanner in Nuance Power PDF the first time you use the software.
Note: When you are prompted to select settings during this process (such as for the Modes setting below), choose the defaults recommended by the software.