*The NPD Group, Inc., Total Channel Tracking Service, U.S. & Canada, Inkjet SF/MF Printers, Refillable ink tank included, based on units, February 2019 - January 2020. Supertank printers are defined as refillable ink tank printers.
-Promo valid for ET-5800, ET-5850, ET-5880, ET-16600 and ET-16650 printers purchased from 3/26/2020 – 3/31/2021. Product must be registered within 30 days of purchase.
-Limit four 542 ink bottles per claim. Each claim cannot contain multiple bottles of the same color.
-Retain your empty 542 ink bottles for submission along with rebate form.
-Promotion applies to ink only. Printer covered by Epson 2-year ltd warranty with registration. For promo participation, you must register your product. See Epson.com/support for details.
††Must submit a Usage History Sheet showing serial number and pages printed with each claim request. Here are the steps to access the Usage History Sheet:
-Go to the "Home" screen on the printer then select "Settings"
-Select "Print Status Sheet/Print" then select "Print Status Sheet" then select "Usage History Sheet"
-Press "Print" button
***Mail in ink receipt, printer usage history report†, empty ink bottle(s) and claim form to Epson within 2 years of registration. Limit four bottles per claim. Receive a rebate as described below:
-Up to $29.99 per Epson Black ink bottle T542120-S
-Up to $22.99 per Epson Cyan ink bottle T542220-S
-Up to $22.99 per Epson Magenta ink bottle T542320-S
-Up to $22.99 per Epson Yellow ink bottle T542420-S
Ƚ Print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the ink bottles using the manufacturers’ online prices and yields for the best-selling similarly featured color laser printers, available at retail, priced at $999 or less (USD) with speeds of 40 ppm or less per industry-available data as of July 2019. Savings of up to $600 (USD) and cost per ISO page of about $0.09 (USD) for XL-capacity color laser toner cartridges based on the same methodology.
2. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo
3. Based on comparing manufacturers’ reported TEC values of the best-selling, similarly featured color laser printers priced about $999 (USD) or less with print speeds of 40 ppm or less as of July 2019.
4. Epson Connect™ account and voice-activated account registration required. See www.epson.com/voice for device compatibility.
5. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
6. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
7. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 80,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 80,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.