I am having problems using a memory card with my product. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure you're using a compatible memory card.
- PictureMate recognizes and can print the first 9,990 photos on a memory card.
- Photos must be JPEG or uncompressed TIFF format and taken with a DCF-compliant digital camera (a camera that complies with the Design rule for Camera File system).
- PictureMate can't read progressive-scan JPEG files or RAW files.
- If you access the card from your computer and delete files, the card may not work correctly with your camera. Always delete pictures using your camera.
- If you copy files from Adobe Photoshop to a memory card, save them as RGB images using the standard save option (non-professive). Files saved in CMYK format may not print with the colors you expect.
Published: Sep 1, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!