How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- On the product, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button to select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Press the OK button again to proceed.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS) and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup. Your product should now display a WiFi symbol on the LCD screen. If it does not, repeat these steps to try again.
Published: Sep 10, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!