I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
- If paper does not feed for printing, remove it. Then reload it in the rear paper feed against the left side. Slide the edge guide against the edge of the paper, making sure that the paper stack is not above the arrow mark on the edge guide.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper, fan the edges to separate the sheets, and reload it.
- If paper jams when you print on both sides of the paper, try loading fewer sheets.
- Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product.
- Make sure the paper size and paper type settings on the control panel are correct.
- For best results, follow these guidelines:
- Use new, smooth, high-quality paper that is not curled, creased, old, too thin, or too thick.
- Load paper in the rear paper feed printable side up.
- Follow any special loading instructions that came with the paper.
Paper Feeding Problems
If you have problems feeding paper, try these solutions:
Loading Paper in the Paper Feed Slot
Paper Loading Capacity
Paper Jam Problems Inside the Product
Published: Sep 10, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!