How do I restore my product's default settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Restore Default Settings and press the OK button.
- Select one of these options:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- All Except Network Settings: Resets all control panel settings, except for network settings.
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Sep 10, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!