I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with an Ethernet connection on my Mac. What should I do?
The problem can be caused by your printer or the computer. Do the following:
- To determine if the printer can print without a computer, print a nozzle check pattern. See these instructions.
- If you can print a nozzle check pattern, go to the next step.
- If you can't print a nozzle check pattern, check the product for errors and see these instructions to clear any errors displayed on the product. Try printing a nozzle check pattern again. If you can print, go to the next step. Otherwise, contact Epson Support.
- Delete any pending print job(s) from the Epson print queue, and try printing again. If you can print, you're done, and you can skip the remaining steps. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Delete and re-add the print queue.
Click , select your printer with Kind set as Bonjour, select your printer from the Use drop-down list, and then click Add. This will add the printer back on the printer queue. Try printing again. If you can print, you're done. Otherwise, contact Epson Support.