How do I connect my product with a Wi-Fi Direct connection?
Enabling Wi-Fi Direct ModeYou can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select Start Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- For iOS devices, select iOS. Scan the QR code with the camera app on your device and follow the instructions on your device. Select Next on the LCD screen to verify the product information, then open the Epson iPrint app on your device and select the product displayed on the LCD screen. Select Complete on the LCD screen.
- For Android devices, select Android. Open the Epson iPrint app on your device and select the product displayed on the LCD screen. Select Complete on the LCD screen.
- For other types of devices, select Other OS Devices. Use your device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, and enter the password shown.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete Wi-Fi Direct setup. The Wi-Fi Direct icon is displayed on the LCD screen and indicates if Wi-Fi Direct is enabled on the product.
- Press the home button to exit.
Status Icon Information
Published: Apr 18, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!