My printout has a slight slant. What should I do?
If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions:
- Make sure the paper is loaded in the correct direction.
- Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Select a higher print quality setting in your printer software.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- Adjust the print quality.
- If aligning the print head did not improve the quality, disable the Bidirectional Printing setting.
- Make sure the product is not printing while tilted or at an angle.
Selecting the Paper Settings for Each Source - Control Panel
Loading Paper in the Paper Cassettes and Rear Paper Tray
Aligning the Print Head Using the Product Control Panel
Adjusting the Print Quality Using the Product Control Panel
Paper or Media Type Settings - Printing Software
Published: Feb 16, 2023 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!