How do I use the WirelessHD Picture-in-Picture feature?
Using the WirelessHD Picture in Picture FeatureIf you have connected multiple video sources to the WirelessHD transmitter, you can use the transmitter's Picture in Picture (P-in-P) feature to wirelessly project images from two separate sources at the same time. This feature is independent of any Picture-in-Picture capabilities of your projector.
- Make sure that the WirelessHD source is selected.
- Point the remote at the WirelessHD transmitter and press the WirelessHD P-in-P button on the remote control.
- Do the following to control the P-in-P display:
- Press the Input button on the remote control or the WirelessHD transmitter to change the video source displayed in the sub-screen. Keep pressing the button to cycle through the connected video devices.
- Press the Output button on the remote control or the WirelessHD transmitter to change the position of the sub-screen. The screen moves counterclockwise from corner to corner each time you press the Output button.
- Press and hold the P-in-P button on the remote control to switch the sources shown in the main display and the sub-screen.
- When you are finished using Picture in Picture, press the WirelessHD P-in-P button on the remote control to resume normal projection.
Published: Nov 7, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!