The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Check the Color Space and Dynamic Range settings in the Signal menu and make sure they match the input signal. Select Auto for each setting.
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, White Balance, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct Video Range or EDID setting on the Signal menu, if available for your image source.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Make sure the Light Output setting in the Image menu is set correctly.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the above solutions do not correct your image, try resetting all of the projector's settings using the Reset menu.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Apr 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!