The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
If the projector does not respond to remote control commands, try the following solutions:
- Check that the remote control batteries are installed correctly and have power. If necessary, replace the batteries.
- Make sure you are operating the remote control within the reception angle and range of the projector.
- Make sure the projector is not warming up or shutting down.
- Check to see if a button on the remote control is stuck down, causing it to enter sleep mode. Release the button to wake the remote control up.
- Make sure the projector remote control is paired to the streaming device to operate Android TV features (if applicable).
- Make sure you are using the projector remote control and not the remote control for Android TV.
- Strong fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight, or infrared device signals may be interfering with the projector's remote receivers. Dim the lights or move the projector away from the sun or interfering equipment.
- If you lose the remote control, you can purchase another from an authorized Epson reseller.
Replacing the Remote Control Batteries
Remote Control Operation
Published: Apr 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!