How do I connect directly to a smartphone or tablet?
You can display a QR code on the screen and use it to connect a single smartphone or tablet to your projector with the Epson iProjection app. Make sure the optional Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module is installed.
Note: The Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module is not included with your projector and is optional.
Note: Epson iProjection is not recommended for use with streaming video.
- Download the latest version of the Epson iProjection app from the App Store or Google Play and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
- Press the Menu button on the projector or the projector remote control.
- Select the Network menu and press Enter.
- Select On as the Wireless LAN Power setting, if necessary.
- Select Network Configuration and press Enter.
- Select the Wireless LAN menu and press Enter.
- Select Connection Mode and press Enter.
- Select Quick and press Enter.
- Press Esc to return to the Network Configuration menu.
- Select Complete and follow the on-screen instructions to save your settings.
- Select Display the QR Code and press Enter. Your projector displays a QR code on the projection surface.
- Open the Epson iProjection app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Use the QR code reader feature to read the QR code and connect your device to the projector.
Note: The projector and the smartphone must be on the same wireless network in order to establish a connection.