The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Make sure you selected the correct HDMI Video Range setting in the Picture menu, if available for your image source.
- Adjust the Custom Settings and Color Temperature setting in the Picture Menu for the current input source.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Image Quality Settings - Picture Menu
Published: Nov 5, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!