How should I transport the product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport, ship, or store the projector safely:
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Center the lens position using the Lens button.
If you transport the projector when the lens is not centered, the lens shift mechanism may be damaged.
- Make sure the lens shutter is closed.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.Related tasks
Turning Off the Projector
Published: Nov 25, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!