Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Copy or Print
- Paper or Media
- Print Quality or Appearance
- Software or Setup
- Can my product emulate an IBM Proprinter?
- Why won't my product print serially from my computer?
- What is the recommended duty cycle for my product?
- My product starts printing too high or low on the page. Is there any way I can adjust the starting point of the print job?
- I'm printing serial, my baud rate is at 9600, and intermittently my product will lose data. What should I do?
- There is paper loaded on the tractor unit. Why won't my product load paper?
- What are the common escape codes for my product?
- My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
- A label peeled off in the product. How should I remove it?
- Two pages print for each page I print. What should I do?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document gives an overview of the product as well as technical specifications, available options, warranty information and EPSON contact information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Functionality, versatility, and reliability of EPSON impact printers.
This document contains information regarding the initial setup and installation for this product.
This document describes Epson's limited warranty for this product.
Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets provide important information about ink cartridge composition, precautions for safe handling and use, regulatory considerations, and more.
Part Number: S015329Black | PDF
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.