Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Copy or Print
- Error Messages or Lights
- Paper or Media
- Print Quality or Appearance
- Software or Setup
- Sometimes my product beeps and the display shows either an ERROR 10, ERROR 11, or ERROR 12. What should I do?
- What is the recommended duty cycle for my product?
- How can I change my product's default settings?
- When I turn my LQ-2550 printer on, the paper feeds through about one and a half pages, then stops. I hit the LOAD/EJECT button and it feeds more paper instead of ejecting backwards. Why won't it go to the right top-of-form position?
- Why does my product stop or pause in the middle of a print job?
- My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
- Where can I get replacement parts or a service manual?
- Two pages print for each page I print. What should I do?
- Can I use the platen knob to load or adjust paper?
- What are the common escape codes for my product?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Functionality, versatility, and reliability of EPSON impact printers.
Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets provide important information about ink cartridge composition, precautions for safe handling and use, regulatory considerations, and more.
Part Number: S015329Black | PDF
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.