Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- 3D Projection
- Connection or Setup
- Error Messages or Lights
- Image Quality or Appearance
- Remote Control or Projector Buttons
- Wireless or Wired Connection
- The projector sees the Bluetooth speaker but does not connect to it. What should I do?
- How do I connect my image source to the product?
- There is no sound. What should I do?
- The image and audio do not sync when I connect a Bluetooth audio device to the projector. What should I do?
- The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
- How do I view 3D images?
- How do I connect speakers to the product?
- How do I configure my product for rear and/or ceiling placement?
- Can I place the projector on a table instead of mounting it on the ceiling?
- Does my product support frame sequential 3D?
- A black box appears where a video should appear when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- The Frame Interpolation setting is gray or not available. What should I do?
- I see a color cast over the projected image. What should I do?
- The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- Vertical bands, static, or noise appear in the image. What should I do?
- Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
- The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
- What do the different Color Modes do?
- The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
- The 3D image does not display correctly. What should I do?
- Can I extend the life of the lamp by adjusting the lamp's consumption level?
- The product won't go into sleep mode. What should I do?
- I'm having trouble setting up my Netflix or other streaming service account with my product. Where can I find help information?
- Which user-replaceable parts or accessories are available for my product?
- How should I transport the product?
This document contains quick setup instructions for this product, and your Epson America, Inc. Limited Warranty.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This Zip file contains the Microsoft Excel formatted ESC/VP21 Communication Manual with command codes, which are used to remotely control Epson projectors.
This document contains the Open Source Software License information for this product.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.