Epson Scan to Cloud
Scan and share from your printer
Your Epson printer is now an onramp to the Cloud. With a direct Internet connection, you can scan documents or photos with a few taps on the printer's control panel—then you can share your scanned file to preset email addresses or online cloud storage accounts, without the need for an attached printer.
- Scan, attach and send your file to an email address
- Scan and upload your file to a cloud storage service (Box, Dropbox, EverNote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive)
- Specify the destination folder of your selected cloud storage account
- Requires an Epson Connect account
- Access to a cloud storage service requires an active account
Find help for all Epson Connect options on our support page.Visit Support Page
Discover the Best Mobile Solutions
Find the Epson mobile printing solution that works best with your device.EPSON CONNECT SOLUTIONS FINDER
1 Requires an internet connection to the printer as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device.
2 Feature will appear in iPrint and only work with select 2013 printer models.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.